Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le Deal du moment : -15%
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD ...
Voir le deal
1299 €

Interview de Tod Kenely pour PWTorch Livecast.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Interview de Tod Kenely pour PWTorch Livecast. Empty Interview de Tod Kenely pour PWTorch Livecast.

Message par Satandro Ven 21 Juin - 8:05

Traduction disponible le week end.

Source: TNAInsider, rédacteur Robet Tilton et Blog Talk Radio.

Récemment interviewé par Pat McNeill de PWTorchP¨WTorch, l'ancien commentateur et annonceur Tod Kenely a discuté de nombreuses choses, voici le résumé proposé pour le moment en anglais.

On his release from the company:

"Basically, I've heard a couple things. It was all on good terms. I went back for Slammiversary in Boston and met with Bruce Prichard prior to the event and he let me know - I think I was a victim of budget cuts. They were looking to cut back a bit,"

Whether he was under contract:

"I wasn't contract at the time. I had been negotiating, trying to lock down a deal and just hadn't come to terms yet," Keneley said. "I'm sure that made me the easy target because Mike (Tenay) and Taz were under contract and I wasn't."

On rumors TNA wanted to return to the two-man announce team concept:

"The three-man team was kind of an experiment," Keneley said. "It started back in early November after a few weeks of calling the first hour of Impact with Jeremy Borash. And, they liked it and it went for a while. I think it was also just a decision that they wanted to streamline down to a two-man booth."

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 6 Juil - 12:59