Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Interview de Jay Bradley pour Impact Showdown.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Interview de Jay Bradley pour Impact Showdown. Empty Interview de Jay Bradley pour Impact Showdown.

Message par Satandro Mer 11 Sep - 8:22

Source: TNAsylum.

Récemment interviewé pour Impact Showdown, le site source a réalisé un résumé que voici:

Jay Bradley Talks TNA, OVW, Boomstick and More!

Jay Bradley recently spoke with Lee Sanders of Impact Showdown. Below are the highlights:

On his time in TNA thus far:
    "I have zero complaints. They treat me very well. Probably one of the better experiences I've had in this business. Unfortunately, the company seems to be taking quite a bit of heat with the Internet Wrestling Community. It’s a growing company. Just think: this company has been around 11 years, where are they going to be in 20-25 years? It’s nice to be able to look at your bosses – whether it’s the agents or corporate management like Dixie Carter and John Gaburick – and be able to have personal or professional conversations with them. That’s a huge plus.

"The locker room is very relaxed in a good way. Everyone is well-respected and there’s mutual respect for one another so it creates a positive atmosphere. It's been fun. I used the Gut Check as a way to get in, and with the BFG Series it was the first step for me as far as being on TV on a regular basis. Things don’t happen overnight; they rarely do in this business. It’s just a matter of developing with the company as it grows. More opportunities will come my way in the future."

On staying focused during the recent budget cuts in TNA:
    "I think it’s being comfortable with the aspect that this can be gone any minute. I stressed out a lot in WWE when I was in their system. When the cuts start coming, everybody is walking on eggshells and worrying. That’s a lot of negativity to carry around. It’s not the end of the world. When I finished up, my life went on. I did other things and I came back to wrestling. There are other opportunities out there away from the big companies. As far as me personally, I just focus on being good for the business. If I know I’m marketable and I'm talented in the ring, if I know I’m well-spoken and I can handle the media well, I have a tremendous upside. So I try to focus on how far I’ve come in my career instead of worrying about what might happen. You just show up and do what you’re told to the best of your ability. The rest is out of your hands."

On the differences between TNA and OVW:
    "Aside from the big production in TNA, OVW is run like a hybrid school/wrestling territory. I’m a strong advocate of OVW’s school. They teach you how to handle yourself as a professional wrestler like it was done back in the territory days. That way, you understand how to conduct business when you go somewhere to make a career out of this. OVW’s budget is probably a fraction of TNA’s, but it's okay if you screw up because you learn from that experience. If you’re on TV for TNA, they expect you to be on the ball because there’s too much money and investment on the line. So that's the biggest difference. Also in OVW, you get more leeway to try things out and do your own thing. Danny Davis, Al Snow and Frank Miller are very nurturing. They want you to come up with your own promos and your own ideas for your matches so you learn what works for you and what doesn’t. In TNA, they want a little bit more control because they want to control what kind of television product they are putting out."

If he would like to see the Gut Check return in the future:
    "Yeah, I’d like to see it return. Maybe someday in the future, I don't know. Maybe that’s something they can expand into syndicated TV or even as something for their YouTube channel. I thought it was cool that they were taking the scouting process in pro wrestling, like how you get a contract, and they were putting it in front of the fans. They were showing you what they look for in the talent, and the conversations that would be happening behind closed doors. I’d really like to see that again."

On how he came up with the name "Boomstick" as his finisher:
    "I actually came up with that during my first stint with OVW in 2007. I can’t remember where we were, but it was at a live event for OVW. I came in and I cleared the ring out with a bunch of clotheslines. There were a couple of little kids at the show and they were doing a clothesline motion and going ‘Boom, boom, boom.’ Big Sal from ECW was at OVW at the time, and he's a huge Army of Darkness fan. That’s how the Boomstick was developed. It just kind of stuck."

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 28 Sep - 2:30