Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 Les Fleurs de cerisier ...
8.98 € 14.99 €
Voir le deal

Interview de Bad Influence par The Herald Mail.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Interview de Bad Influence par The Herald Mail. Empty Interview de Bad Influence par The Herald Mail.

Message par Satandro Ven 30 Aoû - 23:16

Source: The Herald Mail, rédacteur Amy Dulebohn.

Je vous traduirais cette interview demain.

Friends for some 15 years, Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian have also been wrestling a long time. The duo were signed to TNA, and, for more than a year, have been known as the tag team Bad Influence.

The two will be among the Superstars of TNA Impact Wrestling appearing at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30, at The Maryland Theatre, 21 S. Potomac St., downtown Hagerstown.

As Bad Influence, Daniels and Kazarian twice have been named the World Tag Team Champions of the World. That is the correct title. They are slated to grapple with James “The Cowboy” Storm and Gunner Friday night.

Daniels and Kazarian insisted the mere sight of them are reason enough for fans to attend the show.

“This is a documented fact. There are scientific studies that show that the wrestling of Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian is good for your bloodstream. It has been known to cure cases of the common cold, rickets and some leukemia,” Kazarian joked during a telephone interview from Norfolk, Va.

“So anyone suffering from those ailments needs to come and watch us wrestle in Hagerstown,” Kazarian said.

Not to be outdone by his tag team partner, Daniels interjected, “Also, I have the rear that makes the girls cheer. So, if you are looking for a pair of buns that are going to set you on fire, I am the guy to look at.”

Daniels and Kazarian were in Norfolk to tape a pay-per-view-style television event, “Hardcore Justice.” The phone interview was laced with zingers and irreverent humor. After all, Daniels explained, anyone can appreciate professional wrestling. It just takes a sense of humor.

“People that don’t like impact wrestling, what are they doing? Curing the common cold?” he said. “Are they, like, splitting the atom, or something? Lighten up everybody, for crying out loud, it’s a show. Come and enjoy.”

Kazarian agreed.

“Come take three hours out of your day and enjoy a show, folks. Goodness gracious. Loosen up a bit,” he said.

On a more serious note, both wrestlers said they worked very hard to see the success they have achieved as professional wrestlers.

Kazarian said he watched wrestling on TV when he was 7 or 8 years old and starting imagining himself as a professional wrestler.

“It was kind of a pipe dream ... I never grew out of,” he said. “Something that I traveled across the country and worked very, very, very hard at ... perfecting, and still to this day, honing my craft ... I have been blessed enough that it has become my profession and job.”

Daniels also said he saw a lot of professional wrestling as a kid.

“I grew up in the North Carolina area. I watched guys like Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes and the Road Warrior,” he said. “It was always kind of in the back of my mind, maybe I could give this a try, and then after college I decided to give it a shot. Since I grew up as a fan, I had a frame of reference that made it a little bit easier to go through that stage of training, and here I am, 20 years later earning my dollar doing it.”

“Professional wrestling has given us very many opportunities. We’ve traveled the world,” Kazarian said. “Literally, we’ve wrestled in probably 15, 16 different countries. We’ve wrestled in every state in the United States. All of it has come because we’ve worked very hard to become good professional wrestlers ... and everything we’ve gotten from it, ... I live in California with my wife and two kids, and every bit of that has come from the work I’ve put into a wrestling ring.”

But, they were quick to point out that wrestling isn’t an easy career. In order to see success, you should wrestle as much as you can, against as many opponents as possible. Also, be more like Kazarian and Daniels, and less like other wrestlers. Daniels summed it up.

“Have a fallback plan, because wrestling is very, very unstable. It’s very physically demanding. Be prepared to sacrifice more than you can possibly think. And invest in a good pair of tights,” Daniels said.

Both Daniels and Kazarian have a slew of back-up plans, some more serious than others. Kazarian said if he wasn’t wrestling, he’d be a panhandler, something he tried earlier in life.

“I was very good at panhandling. I wasn’t so good at the drinking ...,” he joked.

But he said he would also like to play bass in a rock band.

Daniels said he has other hobbies he would like to pursue.

“I like to juggle sharp objects and collect paper. The best (paper item)s are the green ones with pictures of presidents on them,” he said.

Daniels added that he is best known outside of the ring for being a comic book fan.

“I’m wearing comic books right now,” he quipped. “It’s a pattern. Lots of Marvel going up and down, but DC going side to side. I sewed it myself. I’m also a bit of a ‘seamster.’”

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 5 Oct - 0:48