Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ampoules connectées Philips ...
99.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Yvelisse Velez évoque la TNA!

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Yvelisse Velez évoque la TNA! Empty Yvelisse Velez évoque la TNA!

Message par Satandro Ven 23 Aoû - 8:47

Source: TNAsylum, rédacteur JSO.

Je vous traduirait le tout demain soir.

Ivelisse Velez Talks TNA Status, Knockouts Division
    Former Gut Check contestant Ivelisse Velez recently spoke with The RCWR Show about a few TNA topics.

You got a little bit of history with TNA because you did the Gut Check and all. Any chance we might possibly see you join them on a part-time or full-time status?
    "Well, that is a very big question mark. After I did the One Night Only PPVs – the Knockouts one and the World Cup – there hasn’t been any other requests for me to do any other stuff. So, it’s a big question mark."

Is there anyone on the Knockouts roster that you would like to work with for a couple of months?
    "I’d like to do something with Gail (Kim). I think so far she’s done a great job being a leader, as far as trying to work consistently and keeping a consistent program with everyone. Also Mickie (James), I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with her on the One Night Only PPV. I would say those two."

Knowing what you know about what's going on with TNA, with the releases coming left and right, is there a little part of you that's kind of glad that you're not with the promotion right now?
    "I really don’t know. Regardless where it’s headed, I just see it as an opportunity. If I would have gotten signed at that time, it’s an opportunity. The future is uncertain. It could seem that way and it doesn’t happen, or it could seem that way and it does happen. But at the end of the day, it’s an opportunity that I wouldn’t want to let pass. You make what you can of opportunities."

Yvelisse Velez évoque la TNA! Ive341

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 5 Oct - 1:03