Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où le précommander ?
14.50 €
Voir le deal

Lex Luger complimente Sting et Dixie Carter.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Lex Luger complimente Sting et Dixie Carter. Empty Lex Luger complimente Sting et Dixie Carter.

Message par Satandro Mar 20 Aoû - 10:55

Source TNAsylum, rédacteur JSO.

Lex Luger spoke briefly with WrestleZone about his thoughts on Sting, Dixie Carter and TNA.

On his relationship with TNA Hall of Famer Steve "Sting" Borden:
    "I did his induction into the TNA Hall of Fame. A friend is a friend at all times - Proverbs 17:17. I'm very thankful to have him in my life. He's a mentor, he's a friend, he's a confidant. We have a great love for each other, and I treasure that very much. He was there for me through the best of times, and the worst of times. It's hard to really put into words what his friendship means to me."

On the negative press towards Dixie Carter and TNA as a whole:
    "They worked long and hard in developing that company. It would be a shame to see it just go up in smoke, you know? I wish them the best. I really like Dixie; I got to see her again at the Hall of Fame. She really loves the business and the company, so I'd like to see them succeed for sure. I don't know Dixie well, but she's always been wonderful to me. We sat together at the Hall of Fame, and was just a first class lady."

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 6 Juil - 12:28