Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible mobile 3530 W /12000 BTU
254.99 € 319.99 €
Voir le deal

D'Lo Brown sur le Total Wrestling Show.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

D'Lo Brown sur le Total Wrestling Show. Empty D'Lo Brown sur le Total Wrestling Show.

Message par Satandro Mar 9 Juil - 11:08

Source: TNAInsider, rédacteur Darren Grett.

Récemment, D'Lo Brown a été interviewé par Total Wrestling Show, Darren Grett de TNAInsider a gentillement écrit un résumé que je vous propose en anglais et traduire certainement demain.

On making a brief comback only to be excommunicated from the Aces & 8's:
    "You know the beautiful thing about wrestling is you never say “never”. So you don’t know what will come round the corner, I may have to bring it back out, but let’s just keep that between you and me bro."

On his retirement from active wrestling:

"When I retired I was going to be one of those guys that you know, I’m going to retire that was going to be it. Then I was very content with my role backstage doing my agenting (sic) thing and I was asked several times earlier before Aces & 8’s to do something to get involved and I’d always turn it down.
    This time it seemed right, felt right and I just went with it."

On the current booking of the TNA Product:

"We are really taking great pride in putting our show out there and we are putting a lot of effort into making sure the storylines are consistent, they make sense, they’re compelling and they are going to draw you in. So we are really looking to that and I can tell you, some of the best shows we’ve had have been over the last 12-18 months. Some of the best TV we have seen is really good for us and I’m so excited to be part of it now."

On TNA cutting down on the amount of pay-per-view events:

"I thought it was great move, I thought that PPVs particularly one a month, fully never give you enough to chance to build a story. So you’re hot-shotting (sic) angles in 3 weeks just to get it in there, whereas now you can let it go and build, let people really sink their teeth into what they are watching.
    So there is a really big payoff at the PPV, as opposed to every 3 weeks let’s do something, get a great review, the next week let’s start something new. It became too quick a turnaround, I thought it was a brilliant idea to back it off to the big 4 PPVs and allow everything to grow."

On TNA moving out of the Impact Zone:

I love the Impact Zone and it was really good to us, but the minute we stepped out and took Impact on the road it was just like flipping a light switch you know and the electricity just flowed.
    There’s this great relationship between crowd interaction and talent, we feed off that and they feed off us and it makes for great TV.
    I’ll go back and watch the show and I’ll go “wow, that looks so incredible and feels so great!” so that step out was a big risk, but I think it was the next evolution for us.
    Stepping out and taking Impact on the road, is just going to pay dividends down the road for a long, long time to come.

On what he looks for in GutCheck participants:

it’s a combination of things, I meet up with the guys or girls who do Gut Check about a half hour before we go in the ring and roll around, because I’m actually observing what their locker room etiquette is like.
    I’m observing how they handle themselves and the test begins then. Then we go in the ring and I test their fundamentals and their basic understanding of wrestling. You’re looking for a person who can potentially do something big in the wrestling business, help our company out and to mix in our locker room in a seamless way.

Those are all the things you are looking for, and you may only get a 5 second glimpse at it and know if that person has or doesn’t have it. So it’s a difficult job, but one I enjoy, I love doing it.
    You guys I think saw a little bit of that, we did a little bit of a special on our last UK tour, me doing a Gut Check. I love it, I have so much passion for it, I believe in it and I take it as serious as a heart attack because it’s the longevity of this business, you’re trying to find that next group. So If I don’t take it seriously, they’ll find somebody who will.
    I love my job and have a tremendous passion for it.

Read more: http://www.tnainsider.com/topic/15131-d-lo-brown-interview-talks-aces-and-8s/#ixzz2YaZ2XViI

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 6 Juil - 13:19