Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le Deal du moment :
Où acheter la display japonaise One Piece Card ...
Voir le deal

D'Lo Brown en interview sur The UK Sun!

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

D'Lo Brown en interview sur The UK Sun! Empty D'Lo Brown en interview sur The UK Sun!

Message par Satandro Ven 12 Juil - 4:28

Source: The Sun, rédacteur Phil Allely.

Le 11 Juillet, D'Lo Brown a été interviewé par le journal anglais The Sun. voici la version anglaise de l'interview que je vous traduirai certainement début de semaine prochaine.

D’LO BROWN has promised there will be many more twists and turns in store for the Aces & Eights.

The TNA wrestler and trainer shocked the wrestling world when he was revealed as Vice President of the heel faction – a position he has since lost after being kicked out of the group.

In an exclusive interview, D’Lo spoke to SunSport about the group and answered criticism that the storyline was similar to those of the past.

He said: “I guess the problem is that there are no new tricks in wrestling. All we can do is improve on the past and give it a new spin.

“The thing is people will always compare the Aces & Eights to something like the nWo, The Nation, DOA or DX and we cannot do anything about that.

“What we did was take the company by storm and believe me there are still a few surprises to come.”

Over in the UK to appear at the London Film & Comic Con – and launch TNA Lockdown on DVD – D’Lo added: “Lockdown was one of TNA’s best ever events, as it had the big payoff to the year long Aces & 8’s storyline.

“The story played out perfectly. Sometimes you get a pay off and it means nothing, but here we really did make it mean something.

“It was a special night for us all and to be a part of in behind the scenes and in the ring was amazing.”

For many years, D’Lo has been a pivotal member of the TNA backstage crew, spotting and training the stars of the future and helping put matches together.

So how did he feel about stepping in the ring himself and even going up against Kurt Angle?

D’Lo said: “For a while there I had no interest in wrestling again. I had really kind of burnt myself out.

“But you know what wrestling is like a drug, just as you think you have kicked it and moved on it hooks you again.

“I am enjoying being back in the ring, my matches against Kurt Angle and Joseph Park showed me that.

“I am still as active behind the scenes though, I still have my day job and act as an agent, produce and source new talent as well.

“I’m very fortunate that my profession is my passion and I enjoy getting up each day to go to work.”

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 6 Juil - 13:04