Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le Deal du moment :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, ...
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Bjorn Rebney (Bellator) évoque la relation de travail entre la TNA et Bellator.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Bjorn Rebney (Bellator) évoque la relation de travail entre la TNA et Bellator. Empty Bjorn Rebney (Bellator) évoque la relation de travail entre la TNA et Bellator.

Message par Satandro Mar 20 Aoû - 10:43

"It's something that Dixie (Carter) and I have talked about for 1.5 years in terms of how to cross-pollinate the two brands. How to try and draw wrestling fans to MMA and draw MMA fans to wrestling. This is kind of the tip of the iceberg of it.

"You haven't seen Rampage or Tito really wrestle yet. That's coming because they are in hard-core training as we speak. We are setting the tone now for the storyline perspective. It's not surreal, only because I've been talking to Dixie about it for so long and her and I have been bandying about ideas and options and concepts. Guys like King Mo, Rampage and Tito are perfect foils for stuff like that.

"We just have to keep building on that. Dixie has an amazing show that does huge numbers on Spike, with millions of viewers on a consistent basis. It's an incredible platform. It is incumbent on me as a promoter of mixed martial arts, as the head of the second largest MMA organization of the world, I have to figure out how to bring more consumers over to MMA.

"Ninety-nine out of 100 people that watch MMA for the first time or go to a live event are going to come back. So if I can pull even five percent of those viewers who are watching Impact to Bellator ... If I can get them to tune in because they see Rampage or they see Tito or they see Mo, that is incredibly important, not just for Bellator, but for the entire sport of MMA.

"I love it. I think it's cool. I love the fact that my guys are making money in a different arena. I love the fact that I'm helping and Dixie has been cool enough to help build their brand in a different arena for a different fan base. I think it's all positive."

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 5 Oct - 0:52