Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : où la précommander ?
Voir le deal

Jim Cornette tacle Austin Aries et Kenny King.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Jim Cornette tacle Austin Aries et Kenny King. Empty Jim Cornette tacle Austin Aries et Kenny King.

Message par Satandro Mar 25 Juin - 10:53

Source: TNAInsider, rédacteur Christian Parazuli.

Jim cornette was on pwinsider elites podcast and had some words for for roh guys kenny king and a-double

On Kenny King
    I shook Kenny King's hand and believed what he said, there's a stupid thing coming right off the bat. I'm not going to knock Kenny because it was my fault that I made a deal with a guy in front of a witness, Delirious, shook a guy's hand and thought he and everything was set, everybody thought everybody was happy. Then the following week, I didn't recognize the signs, we were in New York, big show at the Hammerstein. I didn't recognize the signs of the limber tail as JR would say. I didn't realize with all these massive things going on when two guys were keeping track of 40 wrestlers at a live pay-per-view that he got out of the building without signing a contract, the sixty day extension he'd agreed to sign. Then I talked to him the next week, still believed him and I was an idiot, I shouldn't believe wrestlers. But I did, because I did. So I take full responsibility for that.

On Austin Aries
    I will say Austin Aries is the most miserable motherfucker in the wrestling business. I always treated him professionally, I always enjoyed working with him, I think he's a tremendous talent. He said "Smoky Mountain of Honor", well that's real cute A-Double, thank you very much and I will give you one fuck you A-Double because fuck you. He's another guy that as soon as Delirious took over the matchmaking position, Austin Aries is the highest paid guy in the comapny and he deserved to be because he'd been there, he'd been the world champion and he was a great fucking talent. But he also was not only a locker room lawyer and politician, but he was just a miserable person and he didn't like the old Ring of Honor office, he didn't like the people that were running it, he didn't like a lot of things that were going on. When we sat him down and said "Okay, Delirious is now the matchmaker, I'm trying to do what I can do and we know you got some gripes and we don't disagree with all of them. We disagree with some of them, but Austin the point is you're making the young guys in the locker room want to cut their throats.

You're saying the company's going down the tubes, you're saying the company's ruined, you're saying the people who're running it don't know what they're doing. This comes from Cary Silkin, the guy who's paid you for years to perform, that nobody has a bad thing to say about. He (Aries) didn't even have anything bad to say about him. Can you please just calm the fuck down and give us a chance to address your concerns and make things better instead of just continuing to ruin everybody's day with your constant complaining and bitching and doom forecasts." His exact quote was "They don't pay me enough to not have an opinion." and that was the point that we had to say alright, you do what you want because you can't be here. You can't take this guy's money, be the highest paid guy on the roster and knock everything about the guy's company. Now I've heard he's not happy in TNA and they made him World Heavyweight Champion. He's never going to be happy. He's just not a person that likes to be happy.

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 6 Juil - 12:05