Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui!

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui! Empty La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui!

Message par Satandro Sam 8 Juin - 7:37

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui! 993520_540992445964542_1885852498_n

Voici en image les différents vainqueurs des 16 séries. Qui remportera un contrat avec la TNA?

1° "Bad Bones" Jon Klinger
    2° "The Perfect Athlete" Shanna
    3° AJ Kirsch
    4° Barry Ryte
    5° Chance Prophet
    6° Facade
    7° Dimitri "Rosto" Soliotopoulos
    8° Dab Savage
    9° Jake Dirden
    10° Judas Yorik
    11° Lufisto
    12° Mayan Warrior
    13° Nikki Storm
    14° Punjabi Prince Johnny Gill
    15° Shawn Shultz
    16° The Big O

Pour plus d'infos, cf: https://forum-tna.forumgratuit.be/t395-recapitulatif-des-vainqueurs-des-differentes-series-du-gut-check-challenge#1146
    et TNAGutCheckChallenge
    Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui! Empty Promo de Lufisto.

Message par Satandro Jeu 13 Juin - 5:13

Dernière édition par Satandro le Jeu 13 Juin - 5:16, édité 1 fois
    Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui! Empty Promo de AJ Kirsch.

Message par Satandro Jeu 13 Juin - 5:14

Dernière édition par Satandro le Jeu 13 Juin - 5:16, édité 1 fois
    Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui! Empty Promo de Bad Bones.

Message par Satandro Jeu 13 Juin - 5:16

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui! Empty Seconde interview de Shanna et promo vidéo.

Message par Satandro Jeu 13 Juin - 5:19

Source: TNAsylum.

Up next in the TNAsylum series of Gutcheck Bracket Challenge interviews we sit down with Portugals Perfect Athlete Shanna again. Shanna wants to bring perfection to TNA and needs your vote. If you would like to vote for Shanna voting is from June 8 to June 15. You can vote at challenge.tnagutcheck.com

What has Portugal's Perfect Athlete been up to since you won Bracket 2 in the TNA Gutcheck Bracket Challenge?
    I've been keeping up with my other projects involving modelling, TV in France and of course Wrestling! I have big things already scheduled for the second half of the year! I been also doing some Zumba performances, the most recent one in a Festival in front of 10,000 ppl! Was amazing!

Has winning your bracket changed anything in your career?
    The exposure the whole TNA Gutcheck competition has given to the contestants is tremendous. It definitely helped us putting our names out there. I gained loads more followers on the social media, the fans are paying a lot of attention to my work, it's overwhelming! I am also getting known in new countries, which in turn is getting me bookings in places I never been, so it's all good!

What do you think of British Bootcamp returning?
    I think it'd be very good, there are so many GREAT talents out there just waiting to be discovered and given a chance! UK is the best country to find the best talents in Europe, although there are some other countries lately producing good talent, so a European bootcamp could be a good idea as well to spread TNA's horizons!

Do you think the Impact show at The Hydro in Glasgow which will also be the first live Impact in Europe will be special and if so why?
    Of course, you said it in your question "first LIVE Impact in Europe", it's gonna be tremendous! And I hope it's the first of many more!

What were your thoughts when it was confirmed that you won your bracket?
    I was so so happy i cried for like an hour!!! Ran around crazy, called my friends, family, ate a lot of chocolate!!! I was very happy and felt blessed, I have the greatest fans one can possibly have and that itself is a great blessing. Thank you guys!

How do you think you will react if you win the whole contest?
    I sincerely have no idea, I went crazy with one bracket, can't even imagine how I'd react. I'd probably throw a big ass party or end up running naked on the street! Nah, just joking about the second. :p

Did you see the Last Knockout Standing match at Slammiversary and if so what did you think of it?
    I think it was brutal. Gail Kim is one of the best wrestlers on the circuit and Taryn has come a long way. The match was insane, they went all out on eachother. Quite frankly one of the best matches i've seen lately on TV. Gail Kim is someone I'd see myself pulling off a match of that grandeur.

You are multilingual and I would love to know what you think of TNA broadcasting Slammiversary in French for the first time ever?
    I actually know the French Commentators, Celian and Gregory are amazing and I think it's a very good initiative and also a good start for TNA to grow into the French market. There is a lot to explore over here in France. Wrestling is a big thing and it's been a part of the country's culture for years. Now we just need to broadcast it in Portuguese! Wink

What would you like to say to your fans reading this?
    I'd like to thank each and every one of you who believes in me every single day, who have been there, supporting, raising your voice and making my name standout. Those who have been cheering and booing on shows. The kids who hit me with inflatable hammers and those who have shared day and night my shameless self promoting posts! Thank you all for believing in me, I wouldn't be where I am today without you.

Contenu sponsorisé

La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui! Empty Re: La finale du Gut Check Challenge commence aujourd'hui!

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 3 Juil - 20:40