Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

Mickie James chante les louanges des TNA Knouckouts!

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Mickie James chante les louanges des TNA Knouckouts! Empty Mickie James chante les louanges des TNA Knouckouts!

Message par Satandro Sam 4 Mai - 5:47

Énorme (en taille) interview de Mickie James pour The Miami Herald, elle y parle de beaucoup de choses, dont les KO, voici un copier coller que je ne vous traduirai pas tant l'interview est grosse. Si j'en ai le temps, je vous traduirai ce qu'elle dit sur la TNA et ses KO.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/04/3379798/singing-the-praises-of-tna-knockout.html

- Singing the praises of TNA Knockout Mickie James (Part 1)
    By Scott Fishman
    Miami Herald Writer

Mickie James not only lives up to her “Hardcore Country” moniker in TNA Impact Wrestling but in music as well.

The multi-time women’s champ is gearing up to release the follow-up to her 2010 debut album “Strangers & Angels” with “Somebody’s Gonna Pay” on Tuesday, May 7.

When her first CD came out, James was on her way out of WWE.

This time around the veteran wrestler is among the top knockouts in TNA, and the Virginian believes she has grown as an artist with her sophomore musical effort.

“So much has changed not only in my life, but in my career as well since the release of the first album,” James said. “I wanted the album itself to represent and relate to that…I was getting such great songs, so I wanted to make sure the songs that I did write for the album measured up to these songs. I learned a lot from that first album, and I’m still learning.”

James juggled her pro wrestling career with working on the project over the course of a year. During that period she says she took time to find the right producer, choose the right songs and bringing it all together in the studio. James put the same dedication into making an album she can be proud of as she does in putting on the best show in the ring. The hybrid grappler-country singer described the process as a “big learning experience.” The knockout feels she is showing a little more of herself this time around.

“I feel like this one is a little bit more rough around the edges,” James said. “The first album I had written some of the songs on there, but I didn’t know who I was as much as a performer off stage and stylistically who I was. So I went more for the traditional style of country and what was playing on the radio. This time, with the people who were beside me and the changes in my life, I’m a little more fearless as far as breaking down boundaries and walls and not caring about what everyone as a whole thinks.

“I do hope that they do love it, but it was more about putting out music that I love, that I want to hear and hopefully that my fans want to hear. I’m trying to be a little more true to myself because I am a little rough around the edges. My story is different than a lot of people, so for me to stay in some type of mold that a female country artist is supposed to be is ridiculous because that is not who I am. With the right people behind me and guiding me and telling me it’s OK to be who I am. That’s what makes it different and me unique.”

Her passion for music reverts to the five years she spent playing the violin in school.

“Obviously I know in the music industry that doesn’t really amount for a ton,” James said, “but I’ve always been creative in writing short stories and poetry. I started writing music in the car when we were on the road 200-and-something days of the year. Then often times we would have a 200-mile drive after the show, so it left me in the car doing a lot writing. Out of that, I started writing lyrics to songs that were already on the radio and were already hits, but switching it up and writing my own lyrics. That’s where I started writing music from my life.”

From there, an idea was born to take some of the songs she wrote to Music City USA, not knowing what to expect. James decided to give a new facet of entertainment a shot and test the waters.

“If nothing came of it, then that was fine,” James said. “Music was always something I wanted to do. I was always passionate about it. I just didn’t know the first thing to begin on that road. So I took the songs to Nashville thinking that even if the album ended up on my mom’s coffee table and nothing comes of it, at least I did it. At least I can say I did it because it was the one thing in my life that I wanted to do but never have done. All these doors started to open.”

James has performed her songs at numerous shows and gained some exposure in the country music world. The driven entertainer hopes to build on her success with “Somebody’s Gonna Pay.” A Kickstarter fundraising campaign online gave fans or members of the “James Gang” a chance to help make the project a reality. An initial EP of six songs turned into a full-blown album. Last month the music video for the first single, the same name as the album, premiered. Among those in it is her friend and WWE Hall of Fame rival Trish Stratus.

“I’m really grateful for that,” James said. “I called her on the phone saying, ‘Trish, I need to ask you for a huge favor. You can say no. Would you come down and be a guest star in my music video?’ She said, ‘Are you kidding? Absolutely, I’m so excited for you and happy for you.’ So she took time out of her busy schedule, which is obviously just as busy as mine if not busier some days running her own company at the same time.

“It was a real honor, plus it was fun and made the day go by faster. It was a long day shooting, but for us, we had the same silly stuff that we would do in WWE to make the day go by quicker. We just bounced off each other as far as our personalities. We were complete goofballs, and it was awesome. I was grateful that she was able to do it.”

With Stratus and James reuniting in front of the camera, it begs the question if we will ever see one more match between the two down the line.

“We talk about it,” James said. “That would be awesome, but it would have to be the right stage and the right setting.”

Another person from the wrestling world fans will recognize in the video is TNA’s Magnus, who took quite the guitar shot. James can now add accomplished swinger of stringed instruments to her impressive resume.

“I have never swung a guitar before, which I know you may find surprising,” James said. “So I had to get Jeff Jarrett to come in -- luckily we were shooting in Nashville -- to show me how to swing this guitar properly without killing anyone. So he showed me how it was done and where the sweet spot was. I had songwriter friends and musicians there. We only had two guitars, so we only had two takes to get it right. We did it in three because in the first swing I stopped mid-swing. I got nervous.”

The former WWE diva is thankful to have TNA’s support as she continues to pursue her other projects outside the wrestling ring.

“I hate to compare the two companies, but I will say my schedule has been much lighter with TNA, giving me more time to work on that album,” James said. “[TNA President] Dixie [Carter] has been super supportive. When I first got signed to TNA that was one of the things she wanted to embrace was music. Not a lot of people know this, but Dixie represented Tanya Tucker for 20 or so years I think. I don’t know the timeline, but she was working with her forever. So she comes from the country music world and knows how it works. She was able to lend a ton of advice and help me out as far as that aspect goes. TNA let me do my own music video and helped write my entrance music, which we added to the album as a bonus track for fun for all the wrestling fans.”

Aside from her musical aspirations, the budding country artist still has goals for herself in TNA and sports entertainment overall.

“I still have more stuff I want to do,” James said. “I’ve accomplished a lot, but I haven’t accomplished everything. I would like to hold the knockouts championship for a respectable amount of time. That would be nice. I would like to perhaps win the knockouts tag team titles or in that avenue, but I don’t know what we are doing with those titles. I would love to go to Japan and wrestle there. I have a million and one things I really want to do.”

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Mickie James chante les louanges des TNA Knouckouts! Empty Re: Mickie James chante les louanges des TNA Knouckouts!

Message par Satandro Dim 12 Mai - 10:29

Seconde partie de la grosse interview. http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/11/3393180/more-with-tna-knockout-mickie.html

By Scott Fishman
    Miami Herald Writer

TNA Impact Wrestling’s Mickie James continues to cement her legacy as one of the most accomplished female competitors in history.

Holding gold in every major company she has been involved in the consummate performer has her sights set on winning back the knockout’s championship. The title is currently held by Velvet Sky, who has been a tag team partner and opponent of hers.

“I love Velvet,” James said. “She is a sweetheart. She is fun, and the company is really behind her now. They have really started to make her the face of the knockouts. I always try to do my best when I work with anyone and make sure the match as a whole is as wonderful and spectacular and tells that story as much as it can. She is awesome.”

After seven years, James re-signed with TNA coming off a memorable run in WWE because the Nashville-based company had become a hotspot for ladies wrestling. Compared to her former employer, it’s no secret TNA gives its female talent significantly more time to develop storylines and show their skills in matches. Frequently Knockouts action is prominently featured on the card, which rarely is seen in WWE.

“For me, and granted I don’t watch as much WWE programming as I used to when I was part of the company, but I think that has a lot to do with how much trust they have with those people in those matches and telling those stories,” James said. “Trish [Stratus] said it in her [WWE Hall of Fame] speech that this golden era of women who were some of the best women’s wrestlers in the world, and they aren’t there anymore. This is all over. This isn’t just within that organization.

“With the exception of Nattie [Neidhart] and Alicia Fox and ones like that, they haven’t been maybe wrestling long enough, but I’m not going to bury anybody. I don’t like doing it…But I learned so much valuable, little things, on the independent circuit coming up the hard way that you can’t learn in just starting to learn how to wrestle in developmental.

“You can’t. It’s impossible, but there were tons of stuff I learned in developmental. Granted, it was different when I was coming up just because when the business changes everything kind of changes. There were lessons that I learned and all things that made me a superstar. This is what molded me and made me kind of form that I was in the ring.”

The veteran doesn’t take anything for granted. She has learned from every stop on her journey through pro wrestling, whether it was performing in front of five people in a used car lot in 104-degree weather or before 70,000 people at WrestleMania. For James, everything she has encountered prepared her for the opportunities that have come her way.

“It was those experiences who made me who I was and kept me humble because I came up getting my ass kicked and driving hundreds of miles for $25 and a handshake and living on a can of tuna fish and peanuts,” James said.

“All that stuff kept me humble and motivated to go after my career and passion. You have to really want it because not everyone at the end of the day is willing to go, ‘Okay, I may not be able to put food on my table this week, but I love what I do.’ It’s all about sacrifices. I can’t say it’s true for the male side, but this is where your character is truly born and polished because it gives you that edge. You know how badly you fought for it and how badly you wanted it.”

Among one of the most experienced entertainers on the roster, James is willing to share her wealth of knowledge to those who genuinely want it.

“Even after the match with Velvet she asked me for advice,” James said. “I’m always honored and humbled when they ask me. I’ve learned that often time people will ask you for advice, but they don’t really want it. They just want to hear that they’re great. They want to hear the good stuff. They don’t want to hear that this sucks or this sucks....I just learned that unless this person needs to know or they ask me, I don’t bother. Or if it’s something, because I can’t stand bad wrestling, that is really eating me up inside, I will say something. I’ve made a mistake where someone pulled me aside and told me, ‘Please don’t ever do that again. This is how you do it.’

“I owe it to this business to do that and to hopefully help them along the way. I’m sure there were people who said, ‘I’m sure this girl will never make it. She is awful,’ when I was coming up. Unless it was something major or if they ask me, I will give them advice. You can also read them and if they’re really listening and wanted the advice or if they were trying to hear how great they were.”

Despite her impressive resume the wrestler and budding country singer found herself absent from TNA television for multiple months. Now shown more frequently on Impact, the “James Gang” may tell she has developed a noticeable edge to her character.

“I think this is a conscious decision I’ve made within myself,” James said. “I wanted to be more real with myself and my fans because I feel like I have been sitting at home a lot lately and more than I should. Especially, while knowing who I am in the ring and what I’ve done and accolades I have and the level of wrestler that I am when it comes to females in this industry. I feel like often times that gets overlooked, which is bull because if I was a male in this industry that would not happen. But because I’m a woman in this ever-changing cycle of sex sells, this sells or that sells.

“At the end of the day there are very few and far between of those who can stand toe-to-toe at the same level…That is what frustrates me. I can’t stand sitting on the sidelines and watching. I don’t think anybody as a professional or as an entertainer or as an athlete can stand. If I was injured, then that’s one thing, but to be completely 100 percent healthy and be doing absolutely nothing. To me, it built up my frustration up to the point of being just pussyfooting around as the girl-next-door with a big smile on my face and happy about every little thing when in reality I’m frustrated.”

James is looking to fuel these emotions into motivation on her return climb to the top of the Knockouts mountain.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/11/v-fullstory/3393180/more-with-tna-knockout-mickie.html#storylink=cpy
    Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Mickie James chante les louanges des TNA Knouckouts! Empty Re: Mickie James chante les louanges des TNA Knouckouts!

Message par Satandro Dim 12 Mai - 10:31

Résumé de cette partie par Darren Grett de TNAInsider.com, je la traduirai dans la semaine du mieux que je peux.

On Velvet Sky:

“I love Velvet. She is a sweetheart. She is fun, and the company is really behind her now. They have really started to make her the face of the knockouts. I always try to do my best when I work with anyone and make sure the match as a whole is as wonderful and spectacular and tells that story as much as it can. She is awesome.”

On Women's Wrestling and the WWE Divas:

“For me, and granted I don’t watch as much WWE programming as I used to when I was part of the company, but I think that has a lot to do with how much trust they have with those people in those matches and telling those stories. Trish [Stratus] said it in her [WWE Hall of Fame] speech that this golden era of women who were some of the best women’s wrestlers in the world, and they aren’t there anymore. This is all over. This isn’t just within that organization."

“With the exception of Nattie [Neidhart] and Alicia Fox and ones like that, they haven’t been maybe wrestling long enough, but I’m not going to bury anybody. I don’t like doing it…But I learned so much valuable, little things, on the independent circuit coming up the hard way that you can’t learn in just starting to learn how to wrestle in developmental. You can’t. It’s impossible, but there were tons of stuff I learned in developmental. Granted, it was different when I was coming up just because when the business changes everything kind of changes. There were lessons that I learned and all things that made me a superstar. This is what molded me and made me kind of form that I was in the ring.”

On not being used as much as she had hoped lately in TNA:

“I think this is a conscious decision I’ve made within myself,” James said. “I wanted to be more real with myself and my fans because I feel like I have been sitting at home a lot lately and more than I should. Especially, while knowing who I am in the ring and what I’ve done and accolades I have and the level of wrestler that I am when it comes to females in this industry. I feel like often times that gets overlooked, which is bull because if I was a male in this industry that would not happen. But because I’m a woman in this ever-changing cycle of sex sells, this sells or that sells.

“At the end of the day there are very few and far between of those who can stand toe-to-toe at the same level…That is what frustrates me. I can’t stand sitting on the sidelines and watching. I don’t think anybody as a professional or as an entertainer or as an athlete can stand. If I was injured, then that’s one thing, but to be completely 100 percent healthy and be doing absolutely nothing. To me, it built up my frustration up to the point of being just pussyfooting around as the girl-next-door with a big smile on my face and happy about every little thing when in reality I’m frustrated.”

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 28 Sep - 4:28