Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

King Mo en interviews pour BJPenn.com Radio

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

King Mo en interviews pour BJPenn.com Radio Empty King Mo en interviews pour BJPenn.com Radio

Message par Satandro Lun 1 Avr - 11:34

TNA and MMA Star King Mo spoke with BJPenn.com Radio on a number of subjects. Below is a quick recap (Darren Grett)
    La star de MMA et de la TNA a parlé récemment à BJPenn.com Radio de nombreux sjujets, voici un bref résumé.

-On what he took from his recent MMA loss:
    Sur ce qu'il retient de sa récente défaite en MMA.

Citation:
    I didn't take nothing from that fight. There's nothing i can do. Shit happends. Motherfucker was scared and turned his back and then threw a spinning backfist because he didn't know where the fuck i was at and it landed. I trained hard for him. It's not like he was setting the thing up the whole time. he just threw that shit out of the blue. Shit lands sometimes. If there were a rematch...let's put it like this, 99% of the time I would win a fight like this. He knew it That's why he was so shocked when it landed. It is what it is. I'm not going to change what i do because of it. Shit happends.
    "Je ne retiendrais rien de ce combat de merde. J'étais effrayé, je lui ai tourner le dos et il en a profité. S'il y avait un rematch, çà ne se passerait plus ainsi mais je ne peux plus rien y faire, la merde c'est produite."

I know I'm going to see him eventually and the wrong will be righted.
    Je sais que je verrais dans le futur si le mal peut-être réparé.

-On his pro wrestling training and criticism he received in comparing pro wrestling to MMA:
    Sur son entraînement de catch et les critiques qu'il a recu vu la comparaison avec le MMA.

Citation:
    "the thing is, the fans they don't know shit. Lot's of fans are complaining about how i can say that pro wrestling is harder than MMA. I can say it because, motherfucker, I've done it! You ask Ken Shamrock, you ask Dan Severen or any of the guys that do it, that did the change from MMA to pro wrestling and they will tell you."
    "Ce qu'il y a, c'est que les fans n'y connaissent rien. Plusieurs se plaignent car je dit que la catch est plus difficile que le MMA. Je peux le dire parce que je le fait, bordel de merde. Je l'ai fait! Demandez ) Ken Shmarock, Dan Severen où n'importe quel autre gars qui l'a fait. Ils vous diraient pareil."

"All of the bumps and falling down and falling through the rops. The bumps kill you. I don't know, you have to do this every day. I come into the practice and warm up, hit the ropes, do my bumps and then do chain wrestle stuff."

"The bumps are what get you. The mat i mean the ring aint soft. It's not that padded, it's wood and metal and a little bit of canvas you know what I'm saying."

"I enjoy doing it. In MMA you can win a fight and still get boo'd. In pro wrestling you can win and get boo'd and loose and get boo'd. Its all consistent and its entertainment, It's fun."
    " Il explique apprécié la dureté des entraînements en catch, les chutes et tombés, il fait encore une comparaison entre le catch et le MMA."

-On his Pro wrestling style:
    Sur son style de catch.

Citation:
    "I'm gonna go out there and do a stiff style with some amateur olympic wrestling. I'm going to add some MMA you know a little bit of everything. Sometimes when i go train and i do something, some guys are like, Damn what is that shit."
    "Un mélange de lutte olympique et de MMA"

-His finisher:
    Sa prise de finition.

Citation:
    "A modified Garvin Stomp. I'm not going to give it away too much. You will see it. I'm going to be doing matches this year for TNA."
    "Un Gaarvin Stomp modifié. Je ne vais pas lâcher le morceau si facilement. Vous le découvrirez. J'ai vais devoir faire des matchs pour la TNA cette année."

- On who has helped him in the pro wrestling:
    Qu'il l'a aidé pour devenir intégrer l'univers catch.

Citation:
    "OVW Nick dinsmore and trailer park Trash Frank Miller. Kenny King, he's the man, Right now he's X-Division champion."
    "OWN Nick Dinsmore et l'entraîneur Trash Frank Miller. (c'est la fédé de développement de la TNA) Kenny King, c'est l'homme, maintenant, le Champion de la X Division"

-On not joining the UFC:
    Pourquoi ne pas rejoindre l'UFC

Citation:
    "I'm happy with my decision because I'm a man. I'm not no groupie. I'm not the kind of person that just wants to go to the UFC, I'm not gonna wait for Dana (White). He's not my blood, He's not my daddy. Dana White is doing his thing, Lorenzo is doing his thing, That's great for them. I'm doing my thing. I'm not going to count the mans money. I worry about what I'm going to do. As far as looking in the mirror, I'm happy."
    "Je suis content de ma décision car je suis un homme, pas un fan. Je ne suis pas le genre de personne qui veux juste aller à l'UFC. Je ne vais pas attendre Dana (White le président de l'UFC). On est pas pareil. Dana White fait ses affaires, Lorenzo fait les siennes, c'est bon pour eux. Je fais ce que bon me semble, pas pour le pognon. Quand je me regarde dans une glace, je suis heureux."

Ps: Je précise ne pas être anglophone, je comprend certaines, chose, je traduit approximativement certaines choses, et je fais également des fautes d'orthographes. D'avance, je m'en excuse.

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 5 Oct - 1:04