Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
OCEANIC Ventilateur de pied digital – 50 W – 40 cm (cagnotte 20% ...
39.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

2 participants

Interview de Ric Flair par Steve Austin, Flair pense que la TNA va bientôt fermé boutique!

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Interview de Ric Flair par Steve Austin, Flair pense que la TNA va bientôt fermé boutique! Empty Interview de Ric Flair par Steve Austin, Flair pense que la TNA va bientôt fermé boutique!

Message par Satandro Jeu 29 Aoû - 14:52

Source: Wrestling News World.com et le Le Steve Austin Show.

How Much Longer Does Ric Flair Think TNA Will Be Around?, Brooke Hogan Ruined Bully Ray Angle, etc

Ric Flair was recently a guest on the Steve Austin Show with Steve Austin. In part two of the interview posted on Tuesday, the talk shifted to TNA Wrestling. Below is a paraphrased excerpt:

Ric Flair: I let Hogan talk me into going to TNA and I tried that for awhile.

Steve Austin: How was the dynamic in TNA after coming from WWE? And like I told you last night in the green room, when I think Ric Flair, my picture in my mind is NWA, in the Carolinas, in that Crocket promotions. And I don’t want to define it purely as that but that’s what I think. And that’s what I think big time, great, real wrestling. So what was the atmosphere in TNA?

Ric Flair: Um, well. You just hit the nail on the head. After you work with Vince McMahon, it’s totally different. But I will tell you this – I loved the guys there and they’ve got some really good performers there. With Kurt and Sting…

Steve Austin: Yeah, I meant from an atmosphere standpoint because…

Ric Flair: From a business standpoint?

Steve Austin: Yeah just because there’s been so many people who are having hands in booking but from a leadership prospective there’s not really a wrestling brain there.

Ric Flair: Well they had Bruce Prichard and just fired him.

Steve Austin: I don’t understand that. Bruce is a very smart cat.

Ric Flair: A very smart guy and he came from 20 years of being up here. And you would think but they beat to their own drum. I don’t get it.

Steve Austin: Who’s booking that thing now?

Ric Flair: I have no idea. I think Eric and Hulk.

Steve Austin: How was Dixie to work with?

Ric Flair: Dixie was great.

Steve Austin: How long can they keep that ship afloat?

Ric Flair: I don’t think much longer. They’re making live TV now.

Steve Austin: I’m just saying it’s expensive.

Ric Flair: I don’t know, her father’s tremendously wealthy but at some point in time you got to say man…

Steve Austin: A write off becomes a loss. But they do have some good young talent there.

Ric Flair: Ah, tremendous.

Steve Austin: I’ve been pleasantly surprised with what Bully Ray has done.

Ric Flair: Yeah, I like him too. He and Devon have a wrestling school there and do that. He caught his niche, it took him awhile to figure it out. But here’s the deal. Typical of TNA. So he’s getting ready to “marry” Brooke Hogan and she goes out and gets engaged to one of the Dallas Cowboys.

Steve Austin: Kayfabe brother, you got to protect the business.

You can listen to the complete interview at this lien.

max0070
    Admin

Interview de Ric Flair par Steve Austin, Flair pense que la TNA va bientôt fermé boutique! Empty Re: Interview de Ric Flair par Steve Austin, Flair pense que la TNA va bientôt fermé boutique!

Message par max0070 Ven 30 Aoû - 16:30

Devrais t'ont s'inqueter de avis de Flair? Crying or Very sad 
    Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Interview de Ric Flair par Steve Austin, Flair pense que la TNA va bientôt fermé boutique! Empty Re: Interview de Ric Flair par Steve Austin, Flair pense que la TNA va bientôt fermé boutique!

Message par Satandro Ven 30 Aoû - 23:31

Je ne sais pas. Le problème, c'est qu'actuellement, la fédé renvoit une image d'une compagnie en crise économique. Mais il ne faut pas oublier qu'il ne reviendra plus puisqu'il est à la WWE et çà a certainement influencé ses propos.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 9 Sep - 11:25