Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

La girouette Rob Botch Damn déclare que les lutteurs WWE sont les meilleurs...

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

La girouette Rob Botch Damn déclare que les lutteurs WWE sont les meilleurs... Empty La girouette Rob Botch Damn déclare que les lutteurs WWE sont les meilleurs...

Message par Satandro Mar 20 Aoû - 10:52

Source: PWInsider, clown de service, Rob Van Dam.

On an audio blog at iPadio, Rob Van Dam commented on why he thought his matches in the WWE were so much better than anything else he has done recently. RVD didn't name TNA specifically but heavily implied them. The following comments are highlighted comments from the podcast:

"Welcome back to WWE. This is where you belong.' You know why? Because WWE is truly the best of the best when it comes to professional wrestling. What makes it the best? Way, way, way more people watch WWE than any other wrestling. The percentage of the global population that tunes into WWE is just fathoms above the amount of people who watch any other wrestling. Does that alone make it the best? Maybe not. But, you have to admit WWE is the standard-setters; they have the best wrestlers.

"Now, you could say, 'That's an opinion,' and 'I prefer a different style of wrestling.' Okay, you have the right to that opinion, but I can tell you from being in the ring with these guys that once I went to WWE, I noticed right away the skill level, the well-roundedness, the talent of the wrestlers in WWE - way above where I had been before.

"Many of you noticed my matches were better, but you couldn't put your finger on why they're better. I'm telling you it's because I'm swimming in a different pool. Some of the other guys - their achievements are not as grand, the stars that they have wrestled are not as well-rounded, they're used to wrestling each other, and they're limited. Fans might prefer that, it's going to be a small group of fans that will support that and that the wrestlers will be exposed to. And, that's fine if that's what you're looking for. But, if you're looking for the best of the best, if you're looking for the best Superstars, it's right here, baby. WWE.

"So, I like my position there. Who else has stood the test of time like RVD? Have I not proven that I'm doing something right? When will people stop trying to give me their unwanted advice? When will people realize I got this? And that goes for life, not just for wrestling. I got this. Okay?"

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 5 Oct - 0:29