Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

Crimson parle de son départ et de l'OVW.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Crimson parle de son départ et de l'OVW. Empty Crimson parle de son départ et de l'OVW.

Message par Satandro Mar 20 Aoû - 10:48

Source: TNAsylum, rédacteur Liam Hatton.

Former TNA wrestler Crimson, who was released last month amongst a host of other talents, was a guest on Pancakes and Powerslams. Here are some key points regarding the interview:

The transition from TNA to OVW
    “It was an easy transition. Prior to OVW I sat at home for a couple of months. I made the call to Al Snow and said can you use me in OVW, and he said sure. It was a double-edged sword. I loved working with Al. At the same time there was a lot of frustration staying at home. What it did was allow me to sit back and work on more character development. I heard nothing but great feedback. The hopes were to get that [military] character on TV.”

The details regarding his release
    “Word was going around that they were ready to clean house. I didn’t expect to be released. I was hoping that they would have enough faith in the investment they’ve made the past three years. I got a call from Al Snow. Once I had him on the phone I kinda knew what it was. I wasn’t too upset. We leveled with each other and that was it.”

The reason behind his departure
    “The way I was explained it was more budget than anything. Going on the road is a big expense for TNA. They had to do a restructure and some of that talent who were sitting home making money had to be let go. All I know is they are using budget cuts as the reason. Other than that, I don’t know.”

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 5 Oct - 0:27