Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Doc intreviewé sur le Podcast PWKGW!

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Doc intreviewé sur le Podcast PWKGW! Empty Doc intreviewé sur le Podcast PWKGW!

Message par Satandro Mer 17 Juil - 0:16

Source: TNAsylum, rédacteur Liam Hatton.

Voici le résumé posté sur le site, je vous le traduirai quand j'en aurai le temps, l'interview débute vers la 95ème minute.

"There's no ill will on my part towards TNA, my contract expired July 12th after I signed a one-year deal. I enjoyed my time there, but we could not come to terms on a contract that was fair".

When asked if people were let go due to not being featured in main storylines, or even cost cutting measures by going on the road, he maintained it wasn't a bad situation.

"I can't speak on where TNA is, and their business model and plan. To my understanding when we were negotiating, there were creative plans for me moving forward," Henkinson said. "At the end of the day, business is business and we wanted two different things. There's no ill will and I had a great year. The Aces and Eights guys were thick as thieves and we were pretty close, it was all strictly business".

"I know there were a lot of cuts today which is unfortunate. There were rumors I got cut, but we decided to part ways this afternoon. I decided to put it out on Twitter just as more cuts were announced".

When asked about the feeling within the TNA locker room, and possible panic setting in amongst who could be next on the chopping block, he had this to say: "You know how it is, coming from the WWE. I'm sure there are guys thinking they're next, it's not a comfortable position. I don't want to speak out of term for those guys, everybody gets fired and hired. Talented guys will land on their feet".

The Maryland native also spoke about a possible return to the WWE in the future, but he already has numerous dates lined up in the meantime, including heading back to Japan towards the tail end of 2013.

"It's ironic that I parted ways with TNA today as it's the 25th anniversary of Bruiser Brody's death," Henkinson added. "He's been a big influence, and it's ironic things like that fall into place [so I can head over to Japan].

He was also asked about working with the likes of Jeff Hardy, Sting and Hulk Hogan in TNA. And the likes of Undertaker, CM Punk, and Kane before that. Something he doesn't take for granted.

"I feel the same way coming into the prime of my career. I think big things are yet to come, I believe in myself and love what I do.

"The door never closes, I'm lucky to leave both companies on good terms".

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 9 Sep - 15:13