Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Les superstars évoquent la présence d'Hogan lors du PPV!

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

Les superstars évoquent la présence d'Hogan lors du PPV! Empty Les superstars évoquent la présence d'Hogan lors du PPV!

Message par Satandro Lun 3 Juin - 11:26

Source TNAinsider.com

Je vous propose le résumé de TNAInsider.com, rédigé par Darregn Grett et vous la traduirai demain.
    Vous pouvez lire l'interview complète en suivant ce lien: http://leeinks.weei.com/sports/2013/06/03/in-boston-appearance-hulk-hogan-settles-into-role-as-gm-of-tna-impact-wrestling

Boston's 93.7FM caught up with a number of TNA Stars following last night's Slammiversary to give their take on TNA General Manager Hulk Hogan. Below are some quick excerpts:

Sting On Hulk Hogan:

“It’s something to do with that generation. The days when Hulk was running all over the world, number one, he was it. He was it. He was immortal. Here he is all these years later because of that.”

“I co-owned a health club at Gold’s Gym in Southern California and the big guy with blond hair used to come into the gym and work out, and people would freak out and say, ‘Do you know who that is?’ And I didn’t know,” said Sting. “It was my own health club. It was Hulk Hogan. I knew him from the “Rocky” movie, but I didn’t know him as Hulk Hogan the wrestler. The area of Southern California that I grew up in was just far enough out of LA that we didn’t have pro wrestling on TV. I didn’t even know what it was. Other people came in the health club, and one guy named Rick Bassman wanted to break into pro wrestling. He had three big guys and he wanted a fourth. It took him a few weeks but he finally recruited me. He took me to a match at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles where Hulk Hogan, Big John Studd, the British Bulldogs, the Iron Sheik, Adrian Adonis, I mean everybody was there, it was stacked. It was pandemonium. It was unreal. I knew right then, I wanted to do this.”

Jeff Hardy On Hulk Hogan:

“Hulk is the reason I got into professional wrestling and he is the reason professional wrestling is what it is,” said Hardy. “He’s got a huge role in TNA. Now he’s backstage helping the younger guys and just being a great mentor. That’s huge for everybody that works with him.”

Taz On Hulk Hogan:

“Hulk brings a brand-awareness to the company,” said Tazz, the former. Hulk Hogan is a household name. Let’s be honest, he is the Babe Ruth of pro wrestling. I’ve got nothing but the utmost respect for Hulk.”

Kurt Angle On Hulk Hogan:

“You’re talking about a man who’s had more success than any other wrestler,” said Angle. “He has the knowledge. He hung around with [WWE chairman] Vince McMahon for 15, 20 years and soaked it in. He understands the business and knows what gets over. When you have somebody like that mentored by Vince, he’s going to have a lot to give to the sport of pro wrestling.”

Earl Hebner On Hulk Hogan:

“I was there in the old Boston Garden with Hogan and he would raise the roof when he’d come out. And why wouldn’t he? He’s a legend. He’s a one-time, one-thing only. You can’t copy or remake that. It’s amazing how somebody can go so long and be loved that much in this business as much as Hogan has.”

“The first day I came here with the twin deal in ’88 [on The Main Event, which aired on NBC, in Indianapolis on Feb. 5, 1988], that sticks out more than any other,” said Hebner. “That was my first night there [with the WWE]. Hogan launched me. When it was all over and said and done, I was out six weeks getting my rotator cuff replaced cause nobody — DiBiase, Andre and Virgil — caught me. I went over everybody’s head, hit the floor, and split my whole rotator cuff.”

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 28 Sep - 4:28