Forum-TNA

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum-TNA

Le forum de discussion et d'information sur la TNA Wrestling.

Le Deal du moment :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : ...
Voir le deal

2 participants

King Mo's pas prêt à débuter avec la TNA.

Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

King Mo's pas prêt à débuter avec la TNA. Empty King Mo's pas prêt à débuter avec la TNA.

Message par Satandro Jeu 18 Avr - 3:56

Le Délégué de Production de Spike TV a clairement fait comprendre que les débuts du combattant de Bellator (MMA, a remplacé l'UFC sur Spike TV) ne se feront pas prochainement mais plutôt après l'été.
    King Mo's va reprendre les combats de MMA en participant au Summer Series du Bellator.

Cette info provient d'une interview donné par King Mo's à Sherdog.com.

Citation:
    "He’s going to come back and fight in the Summer Series, so we can’t wait to get him back in the cage. I think people will be really interested to see what he does different this time. I’m excited. I love Mo. I think he’s everything you want in a mixed martial artist, right? Because he’s incredibly gifted as an athlete, he’s very versatile and he’s got a great personality. So, you know, nothing changes. I’m now curious to see what he does, as I think the fans are. How’s he going to adjust his game plan and is he going to be able to win a tournament and win a championship in Bellator?

The only thing it changes a little bit is that we thought there would be more time. If Mo had won the tournament, then he would have not had to fight this summer, probably would have gone to TNA for the summer and then come back in the fall to fight in Bellator again. But because we want to get him back in the cage and give him as fast a shot as possible to get back up and running and hopefully win, we’re going to get him back on this summer. So, he won’t go as quickly back to Impact as we originally had planned, but that’s all good.

Kay also noted that King Mo's KO during the Bellator Semi-Finals actually increased the ratings:

On the “what could we do better side,” well, it’d be better if King Mo didn’t get knocked out. That’d be the one -- well, actually, I say that and I’m joking around, because actually, the week after Mo got knocked out, our ratings went up really significantly, by a couple hundred-thousand viewers, I think. And I believe that’s because the Mo knockout got so much attention that it was another kind of brand-identifying thing and people tuned in the next week to see what was going to happen, having heard about Bellator the week before. So, it actually worked for us in a lot of ways. "
    max0070
    Admin

King Mo's pas prêt à débuter avec la TNA. Empty Re: King Mo's pas prêt à débuter avec la TNA.

Message par max0070 Jeu 18 Avr - 10:17

Il ne devais pas débuter en Novembre lui?
    Si je me trompe pas de match il était arbitre
    au match de Roode Storm à Lockdown 2012
    Satandro
    Satandro
    Admin

King Mo's pas prêt à débuter avec la TNA. Empty Re: King Mo's pas prêt à débuter avec la TNA.

Message par Satandro Ven 19 Avr - 3:07

max0070 a écrit:Il ne devais pas débuter en Novembre lui?
    Si je me trompe pas de match il était arbitre
    au match de Roode Storm à Lockdown 2012

Je ne suis pas certain qu'une date de début avait été donnée, King Mo's a vendu son futur contrat à la TNA mais pour le moment, il n'a quasi rien fait. Je pense que tu ne trompes pas pour le match qu'il a arbitré.
    S'il fait de bons résultats u Summer Series de Bellator, je doutes qu'on le voit à la TNA en 2013.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 3 Juil - 21:05